Open Source Hardware for your machine build.
- Open source filament2017-03-25 23:07
- RISC-V not ready for primetime2017-03-24 16:41
- Why You Should NOT Get a Patent! [VID]2017-03-21 20:03
- Open Hardware Pushes GPU Computing Envelope2017-03-18 00:11
- MATRIX Voice: Open-Source voice platform2017-03-16 17:51
- 8800 Fanboy posts another Hackaday link2017-03-14 21:30
- Penrose tiles [VID][repost]2017-03-07 10:29
Reposted for Angus
- Reaction to Ultimaker patent application - NL20153612017-03-06 13:51
- Connect and manage your Internet of Things products within minutes2017-03-02 22:14
- Bringing 3D Printed Electronics into Mass Production [VID]2017-03-02 21:57
- Lego like modular microfluidics platform2017-03-01 02:37
- 3D Printing Filament Comparison [PDF]2017-02-28 14:36
- 3D Printed Casting Tradeoffs2017-02-28 02:25
- Signal Processing on the Arduino2017-02-27 23:25
- Surrey team develops ceramics that mimic butterfly wing structures2017-02-27 22:52
- 9 reasons to certify your products as open source hardware2017-02-27 19:02
- Linus Torvalds: update on git and SHA12017-02-26 02:11
- US military opens a GitHub repository2017-02-26 01:30
An experiment in open source at the Department of Defense. US federal agencies mostly do not qualify for copyright protection.
- 3D Printing using Holograms is actually printing in 3D2017-02-24 19:11
- OpenRobot2017-02-24 18:28
OpenRobot is a website dedicated to the development and enhancement of open source robotics.