Open Source Hardware for your machine build.
- Making a 2 million dollar watch [VID]2016-09-24 19:41
- TPP Harmful To Open Source [repost]2016-09-24 18:54
Reposted because TPP has not gone away!
- Current and future application areas, existing industrial value chains and missing competences in the EU [PDF]2016-09-24 14:34
Final report: Identifying current and future application areas,existing industrial value chains and missingcompetences in the EU, in the area of additive manufacturing.
- All Open Source UPSat CubeSat2016-09-23 11:34
- RFC: Dominant Legal Challenges and Solutions Practised2016-09-21 15:03
Knowledge sharing is a crucial aspect in Digital DIY communities.
- Adept project concludes with an open source release2016-09-21 05:41
The Adept Tool Suite consists of three parts: a benchmark suite, power measurement infrastructure, and a power / performance prediction tool. Both the benchmark suite and the designs for the power measurement infrastructure are publicly available and are open source.
- UltraSoC to support RISC-V2016-09-21 05:39
UltraSoC is compatible with open source design automation tools such as GDB and will support products based on the RISC-V open source ISA.
- Review: The Original Joseph Prusa i3 MK2 [VID]2016-09-19 19:30
- 3DP heated bed fail and warning [VID]2016-09-17 19:37
- Homebrew two stage tentacle mechanisms2016-09-15 01:25
- Industry expert warns that 3D printing cannot rely on Creative Commons and OSS legislation.2016-09-10 17:21
Industry expert warns that 3D printing cannot rely on Creative Commons and OSS legislation.
- Cristelia: Open Source LCD SLA resin printer2016-09-10 17:14
- Open source technology gains steam in data center, but challenges loom2016-09-10 17:11
Open source technology gains steam in data center, but challenges loom
- Drilling a Curved Hole! [VID]2016-09-10 14:08
- Cooling 3D prints with an aquarium pump2016-09-07 21:17
- The Prometheus System: Intuitive Multi-Filament 3D Printing2016-09-05 13:03
The Prometheus System allows you to print 2 different filaments from a single nozzle.
- Paper: Free and Open Source Automated 3-D Microscope [pdf]2016-09-01 21:43
- Open Hardware Repository [repost]2016-09-01 19:32
The Open Hardware Repository, a place on the web for electronics designers at experimental physics facilities to collaborate on open hardware designs.
- Facebook Opens Lab for vendors to test software on OCP2016-08-31 19:49
- Meccano Rubiks Shrine2016-08-25 23:32
Arduino powered cube solver. Posted for Ki.